Monday, March 25, 2013

Am I Being Punked? - The sex toy Dilemma.

Am I being punked stories are sent to my inbox or have been told to me by friends. I do not make them up nor do I change the emails except in the case of grammatical errors. 


I am a man who has always been happy with my sex life. I have never had any complaints from my girl of three years about my performance. We have an active sex life that involves sex about five nights a week and some quickies in between. 
All of a sudden she starts reading these kinky romantic books from some girlfriend and telling me all these new fantasies she wants to try.
Ok. So, I am the thug type. I like some thug loving. I would go down on my girl and shove her legs to her head kind of thing, but now she wants to bring out whipped cream and all this mess that I am not down with. 

She makes some kind of chocolate sundae on her self for me to lick off and I am cool with that, but then she wants to do it on me, and I really am not about that, so she gets mad. 
Next night she wants to tie me to a chair. 
I been arrested twice, I hate being tied to anything, but she thinks I am just being difficult, so I do the other stuff like the outdoor sexing and the other fantasies she has. 
She's a good woman, she cooks and cleans and stuff, doesn't give me any trouble, I don't understand the kinky phase, but I try to roll with it cause I am a real man, and that's what men do, they find a compromise. 
But tings get from bad to worse.

She starts using vibrators now. So I watch. next thing she wants me use them on her, that is alright too. next thing, we having sex and she wants the vibrator in the mix like it's some kind of other person.
I don't like it, but I shut up and let her do her.
Next thing you know I am pumping away, sweating and grunting and this thing is whirring up my ass. 

That was the last straw for me. I am a straight man, NOTHING should be going up my backside and I tell her straight up, she has to stop this foolishness.
She insist that I would get more pleasure out of sex with her if I let my mind be open to these things, but I don't want more pleasure. 

I told her straight up, either that thing has to go or I will go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment